Chapter 1: General Rules
Chapter 2: Service Use Agreement
Chapter 3: Obligations of Contracting Parties
Chapter 4: Service Usage
Chapter 5: Contract cancellation and usage restrictions
Chapter 6: Other
Chapter 1: General Rules
Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the conditions and procedures for use of all services provided services.
Article 2 (Definitions)
Definitions of terms used in this Agreement are as follows:
1. User: A person who receives services provided by the company pursuant to these terms and conditions
2. Usage Agreement: A contract concluded between the company and the user in connection with the service use.
3. Subscription: The act of filling out the application form provided by the company and completing the service use ontract by agreeing to these terms and conditions.
4. Member: A person who registered as a member by providing personal information necessary for membership registration on the website;
5. User number (ID): The combination of letters and numbers selected by the user and approved by the company for the identification of members and the use of services by members.
6. Password: The combination of letters, numbers, and special characters set by the user to protect the information of the member.
7. Usage: The company or member's intention to terminate the service contract after using the service
Article 3 (The validity and modification of the terms and Conditions
If the member does not agree to the changed terms and conditions, he/she may request the member to withdraw (revoke) and if the service continues to be used seven days after the date of validity of the changed terms and conditions.
① It is effective by posting it on the service screen of this agreement or by posting it on the notice board or other method.
The company may change the contents of this agreement if deemed necessary, and the changed terms and conditions shall be announced on the service screen, and if the service continues to be used seven days after the announcement, it is deemed to have agreed to the change.
③ If the user does not agree to the changed terms, he/she may discontinue the service use and cancel his/her membership registration. If he/she continues to use it, he/she shall agree to the change of the terms and conditions, and the changed terms will take effect in the same way as before.
Article 4 (Compliance Regulations)
Matters not specified in this Agreement shall be governed by the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act, and other relevant statutes.
Chapter 2 Contracts for the Use of Services
Article 5 (Establishment of a service contract)
The service contract shall be established with the consent of the company for the user's application and the consent of the user's terms and conditions.
Article 6 (Application for Use)
The user can apply by recording the personal information of an individual on the application form requested by the company on the member information screen of the service.
Article 7 (approval of application for use)
① If a member files an application for use by accurately filling out all the details of the application, he/she accepts the application for service use.
In any of the following cases, the user may not accept the use:
1. When an application is made using the name of another person;
2. In the case of falsely stating the details of an application for use;
3. When the requirements for application for use determined by the company are insufficient;
Article 8 (Change of contract)
The member shall correct any changes made in the application for use, and the member shall be responsible for any problems caused by failure to modify them.
Chapter 3 Obligations of Contracting Parties
Article 9 (Company's obligations)
The company shall not divulge or distribute the personal information of the members known in relation to the service provision to any third party without his/her consent.
Article 10 (Duties of Members)
① Members shall not engage in any of the following activities when using the service:
1. Illegal use of ID of other members
2. Cloning, publishing or providing information obtained from the service to a third party;
3. Violation of copyrights of the company, copyrights of third parties, etc.
4. The act of disseminating content that violates the public order and customs.
5. Other acts that violate relevant laws and regulations.
Chapter 4 Using Services
Article 11 (Duties of Members)
① The member shall be responsible for the maintenance and management of his/her mail, bulletin board, registered data, etc. as necessary.
The member shall not delete or change the data provided by the company.
③ The member shall not register contents that violate the public order and customs or copyright of third parties on the company's website. The member shall be responsible for the consequences of posting such contents.
Article 12 (Manage and delete postings)
For the efficient operation of the service, the member's memory space, message size, number of days of storage, etc. may be restricted. If the registration falls under any of the following, it may be deleted without prior notice:
1. In the case of defaming another member or a third party or damaging his/her honor by slander;
2. In the case of a violation of public order and good manners;
3. In cases where it is deemed to be related to a criminal act;
4. In the case of infringement of the company's copyright or other rights, such as those of a third party;
5. Where a member posts obscene materials on the company's website and bulletin board or links pornographic sites;
6. Other cases where it is deemed to be in violation of relevant laws and regulations;
Article 13 (Copyright of Post)
The copyright of the post belongs to the publisher himself, and the member shall not commercially use the data posted on the service, such as processing and selling information obtained using the service.
Article 14 (Service hours)
In principle, the use of services shall be 24 hours a day, 24 hours a year, unless there is a special business or technical disruption. However, this is not the case when reasons such as regular inspections occur.
Article 15 (Responsibility for Service Use)
The company shall not use the service to hack or link pornographic sites, and the company shall not be responsible for the consequences, losses, and legal actions by related agencies.
Article 16 (Stop Service Delivery)
You can stop providing services in any of the following cases:
1. In the event of unavoidable construction, such as repair of service facilities;
2. When a telecommunication business operator stops telecommunication service during the period stipulated in the Telecommunication Business Act;
3. If system inspection is required
4. If there are other force majeure reasons.
Chapter 5 Termination of Contracts and Restrictions on Use
Article 17 (Termination of Contract and Restriction of Use)
① When a member intends to terminate a service contract, he/she shall file an application for termination through the Internet, and the company shall check whether he/she is a member and take action.
② If a member commits any of the following acts, the company shall notify the customer of the meaning 30 days prior to the termination of the action and give them an opportunity to state their opinion.
1. In the case of stealing another person's user ID and password
2. In case of intentional interruption of service operation
3. In the case of falsely applying for membership
4. The same user has dual registration with a different ID.
5. In the case of disseminating contents that are detrimental to public order and good manners;
6. In the case of an act that damages or penalizes others' honor;
7. When a large amount of information is transmitted or advertised information is transmitted for the purpose of preventing the stable operation of the service;
8. When distributing computer virus programs that cause malfunction of information and communication facilities or destruction of information, etc.
9. Where intellectual property rights of the company or other members or third parties are violated;
10. In the case of fraudulent use of other person's personal information, user ID, and password;
11. Where a member posts pornography on his/her homepage or bulletin board or links pornographic sites;
12. Other cases where it is deemed to be in violation of relevant laws and regulations.
Chapter 6 Other
Article 18 (No Transfer)
The member shall not transfer or give the right to use the service or other status of the service contract to another person, and shall not provide it as collateral.
Article 19 (Repair for Damage)
The company shall not be responsible for any damages to the members in connection with the services provided free of charge, except for damages caused by intentional or serious negligence of the company.
Article 20 (Disclaimer)
① If the company is unable to provide services due to natural disasters, wars, or other force majeure equivalent thereto, it shall be exempted from responsibility for providing services.
The company shall be exempted from liability for damages caused by unavoidable reasons such as repair, replacement, regular inspection, construction, etc. of service facilities.
③ The company shall not be responsible for any disability in service use due to reasons attributable to the member.
The company shall not be responsible for damages caused by the profits expected by the member or the data obtained through the service.
The company shall not be responsible for the information, data, reliability, accuracy, etc. posted by the member in the service.
Article 21 (Court of Jurisdiction)
If a lawsuit is filed against a dispute arising from the use of the service, the court in charge of the company's location shall be the exclusive jurisdictional court.
(Effective Date) This Agreement shall enter into force on July 7, 2020.