This service takes the following technical and administrative measures to ensure that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, tampered with, or damaged when processing personal information.
- Passwords, file encryption and data transfer, file encrypt protect your privacy, and secure your sensitive data.
- Information is stored securely on dual network systems through the firewall system.
- adopt a secure system that enables secure transmission of personal information on the network through encryption algorithms.
- In preparation for external intrusion such as hacking, intrusion prevention system, vulnerability analysis system, and intrusion detection system are operated on each server 24 hours a day.
- Networks limits access to your personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of personnel is as follows:
- Person in charge of personal information management, such as a person in charge of personal information management, etc.
- A person who is obliged to process personal information on other duties.
- A person who performs direct marketing to a user.
- - Employees who handle personal information regularly receive and understand new security technologies and privacy obligations.
- - Internal procedures are prepared to prevent leakage of personal information in advance and to audit employees' compliance with their personal information processing policies and security commitments.
- - Personal information processors are switching to work in a safe state, and the responsibility for personal information accidents after employment and retirement is clarified.
- - Personal information and general data are stored separately through a separate server instead of mixed data.
- - Individuals are responsible for the proper management of their IDs and passwords and for the protection of their personal information.
- - Shall immediately notify users of personal information lost, leaked, tampered with or damaged due to internal manager's mistake or technical management accident and seek appropriate measures and compensation.